Welcome to Port Huron Computers. We are a Michigan owned and operated business that works with other businesses in the area to provide exceptional support and customer service. We have built our business on honesty and integrity. We could offer multiple packages and services like everyone else but you don't need it. The package we offer will suit 95% of the web site community. If your part of the other 5%, we can create a custom solution for you. We don't believe that you should pay for more then you need.
If your hosting a normal website, with normal email and traffic, then you can continue on your merry way forever and never worry about the price. If your website increases in traffic and space... well, that's a good thing and we can help you continue to grow in your website needs.
Full control of your hosting platform:
Add, Delete, and Modify emails
View, Edit, Delete, and Upload files with built in file manager or FTP access
Choose from over 400 easy to install scripts to get your website up and running fast.
Суббота, Март 3, 2018
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution